Herbologia - The Best Clean Beauty Brand For Anti-Aging, As Seen on Tampa Bay Morning Blend
Updated: Nov 17, 2019
Clean Beauty isn't a trend anymore- it's here to stay. I discovered Herbologia during the IBE in NYC over the summer, and I'm so glad I did. Herbologia is a luxury clean brand of beauty products that are effective & non-toxic. A decade of scientific research went into the creation of these products which speaks volumes. The formulations are exquisite and thoughtful, and the best part? All products are safe not only for our skin, but for the environment as well. Here are my favorites that I use daily- and you should too! Use code Glow15 for 15% off your purchase until the end of November! You can use this code towards any products on the website, not just the ones mentioned here.
1. Mythos Anti-Aging Serum: Naturally mimics the effects of Botox, reduces expression lines, smells so light and fresh, and absorbs so easily into the skin without leaving any residue. Some ingredients include Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5 which builds collagen, and Turmeric which is known for its anti-aging properties. Expression lines are inevitable, but that doesn't mean we have to live with them prematurely. With Mythos Expression Lines Serum you will see visible results, naturally.
2. Clear Skin Blemish Correcting Cream: You might be thinking- how is a blemish correcting cream an anti-aging product...or you might be thinking- finally! An anti-aging product that will treat my blemishes! As an Esthetician and Spa Owner I can tell you that more and more women over 35 are coming in with acne issues that started later in life due to hormone fluctuations (thanks pregnancy!). This cream will combat blemishes while hydrating your skin with green tea, grape seed oil, and tea tree oil extracts- PLUS Squalene & MCT Oil locks in moisture while banishing blemishes! This is a fire extinguisher for your breakouts, and it will keep your skin looking glowy and youthful, it's a win-win.
3. Lighten Serum: Oh, the dreaded dark spots, which go by many names, but in the end it all boils down to one thing, and that is SUN DAMAGE. Sun damage takes years to show up, but once it does, it's very hard to reverse. In studies shown, people felt that a face with sun damage looked older than a face with wrinkles, now that's interesting! I do recommend a combo of not only this product, but professional skin treatments as well, if you want the full effect. If you want to avoid sunspots all together, wear SPF EVERY. DAY. Don't forget the backs of your hands, and your neck/chest! To reduce dark spots that have already formed, use the Lighten Serum from Herbologia daily, under your sunblock. The combo of skin lightening ingredients in this product is magical. Sea Buckthorne, Vitamins A,C,E and Japanese Knotwood Extract which has a high content of Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant that fights damage causing free radicals in the skin. Not only will dark spots be lifted with continuous use, these ingredients are also calming to the skin.
4. Resveratrol Antioxidant Cream: Every single person should be using an antioxidant daily. As I mentioned earlier, antioxidants fight damage causing free radicals in the skin. Resveratrol Antioxidant Cream reduces fine lines, wrinkles, makes skin more youthful and supple, and it's loaded with good for you ingredients. Resveratrol Antioxidant Cream also features premier oils such as Argan, Maracuja, and Pomegranate Seed, which are excellent emollients and do not feel oily or greasy on the skin. Squalane and hyaluronic acid hold moisture in your skin all day long, providing the needed hydration especially in the winter months. I've used many forms of Resveratrol and in my professional opinion, this is the best by far, and very affordable too!
5. Gold Glow Lifting Facial Oil: My guilty pleasure! Herbologia Gold Glow Lifting Facial Oil is made with genuine 24k gold leafs, it lifts and firms skin and it give the skin a light golden sheen without looking greasy. Gold improves skin elasticity, revitalizes, and protects the skin. My favorite part (besides the gold flakes) are the luxurious mix of essential oils: Calendula, Carrot Seed, ethically harvested Hawaiian Sandalwood, and Frankincense. Use this day and night and you will see a more lifted, glowy reflection in the mirror. Check out how I use this oil in my beauty routine here.
6. Lash & Brow Growth Serum: With age, our lashes and brows tend to thin out and get more sparse. I love this product because it's multi-use, and super easy to use. Apply a thin layer to your upper lash line and brows, morning and night, and within 6 weeks you'll have stronger, fuller, thicker brows and lashes. There are no chemicals, toxins, or parabens, unlike other lash growth serums. The powerful peptide mix of green tea, keratin, and vitamins C, B3, B5, B6, and E in Herbologia's Lash & Brow Growth Serum will work while you sleep, and have you ditching that brow pencil in no time!
Don't forget to use code Glow15 To receive 15% off of your purchase of all Herbologia Products, not just the ones I mentioned here and on ABC-TV's Tampa Bay Morning Blend. If you do purchase a product, leave a comment and let me know how you like it! And please, join my mailing list for more updates on beauty, skin, lifestyle & travel- I promise, I don't send many emails!
Please follow Herbologia here for new product launches, and skincare tips.
Let's connect! Follow my Instagram for beauty updates and giveaways (and my stories are pretty funny too!).
#herbologiabeauty #herbologiacosmetics #elenaduquebeauty #cleanbeauty #nontoxicbeauty #antiaging #skincaretips #antioxidants #skincareroutine #beautycare #organicskincare #cleanhaircare #crueltyfree #glowy #glowyskin #beautyblog #skincareblog #esthetician