Updated: Feb 19, 2021
Not sure what to gift the special women in your life? Check out my Valentine’s Day gift guide for unique and thoughtful ideas.
1. You can never go wrong with skincare, which is why my first pick is Olay Regenerist Ultra Rich Moisturizer (also available in a fragrance-free formula) is the latest addition to the Olay Regenerist collection, formulated with Moisture Lock Technology to provide long-lasting hydration with a rich, non-greasy feel.
28% of women desire more moisture all-day long from their skincare without the heavy and greasy tradeoffs. Designed with this in mind, this moisturizer is formulated with a special shea butter blend to provide long-lasting (and luxurious) moisturization in a rich and creamy texture, without the luxury price tag.
I am obsessed with the ingredient list,
-Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) – Promotes surface cell turnover and strengthens skin’s moisture barrier.
-Peptides – Clinically proven to improve skin’s smoothness and firmness and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
-Glycerin – Acts as moisture-magnet to retain water and keep skin hydrated throughout the day.
Available on Olay.com for under $30, or check out your local retailer for curbside pickup.
2. Valentines Day is all about love and self-care, which is why I think PMD Clean Body makes a great gift for that special someone in your life even if that special someone is you! Treat your body to daily TLC with the PMD Clean Body. Use interchangeable attachments daily to cleanse, exfoliate, and massage your entire body. My personal fave feature is the silver infused loofah- it's gentle and antibacterial and cleanses the skin without spreading or harboring bacteria. Other key Benefits include: Deeper cleansing of the skin,
Reduced breakouts caused by sweat or debris that accumulates throughout the day, Lift, firm & tone the skin. Softer, smoother skin, and Reduced number of ingrown hairs. PLUS:
- ultra hygienic silicone
- replaceable and interchangeable magnetic attachment
-and, it has sonic glow technology which means it vibrates at 7000 times per minute, breaking down dirt deep within your skin.
- This is a game changer in body care and you'll defintely win brownie points with the pmd body! Go to PMDBEAUTY.COM for more.
3. Now, everybody buys roses for valentines day, but roses are overpriced, and die within a few days. When I found out about RosePop's. Rosepop is a preserved rose arrangement that lasts up to a year, no watering or sunlight necessary. Watch the Roses POP up from their gorgeous, packaging with the pull of a decorative ribbon! CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM REELS
Creative packaging in different shapes and sizes and a rainbow of rose colors to choose from-
Each POP has a place for a personal message to be artfully inscribed inside its lid for a forever keepsake!
You have Options to monogram, add a photo, choose a charm and more!
Rosepop also offers Arosatherapy, a new exclusive way of adding fragrance to your Rosepop. Prices start at just $32, a fraction of the cost of competitors. free ship at $75, go to ROSEPOPS.COM and order yours now!
I wish you all lots of love this Valentines day, please visit me at elenaduquebeauty.com for more tips!