Social Distancing, I've said that word more times than I'd like to admit this past week. I've collected a bunch of resources that you can use to stay healthy, happy, and sane. We are all in this together, facing new challenges, forced to change our routines and schedules, and create a new normal. Let's take on this challenge with a smile, we WILL get through this. I promise.
1. Free meditations, stories, and masterclasses from Calm are free on this page. For kids & adults!
2. All Brit + Co Online Classes are FREE until 3/31! Learn how to kill it on Instagram, cookie decorating, investing, watercolors and so much more! Use code SELFCARE , click here.
3. Organic Spa has opened up their online library and you can read 13 years of past wellness content for free! Click here to check it out.
4. Stay Healthy while social distancing with Revive Superfoods smoothies- delivered right to your door! Get 60% off (no minimum) plus free straws- check out the menu HERE.
5. Grocery Store lines getting you down? Try Hungryroot. They will deliver yummy, affordable, healthy snacks, and 10 minute meals right to your door. Get $25 off with my code! Check out Hungry Root here.
6. If your kids (or even you) get bored and sick of home schooling, check out this free website for kids from the American Museum of Natural History. It's fun & educational, and filled with loads of content!
7. If you miss the social aspect of workout classes, consider giving Daily Burn a try. Their engaged online community could help you stay motivated while you’re self-quarantined. In addition to thousands of recorded group workouts (from Pilates to postnatal classes), they also provide virtual one-on-one training sessions through the smartphone app. You can stream the classes from your phone, tablet, computer or smart TV.
Price: Free 30-day trial; $14.95 a month
I hope you find something here that you like and that works for you. Wishing you all love & light during this time, and I look forward to hearing your comments! Please follow me on Instagram for more.